Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

A SNOWMAN like this could only be made with the help of DAD!




When Conner has a mission, it has to be just right! With a carrot nose, raisin eyes, scarf and big hat!


NEXT, for the INDOOR snowmen . . .







We believe in Santa!!



I was very excited to see what Lucas (my cute boy who tells his preschool friends, "I am an awesome boy!") would name his 2 new hamsters he got for Christmas . . .

my guess: Luke and Lukey

Jason's guess: (we can't remember now, but not as accurate as mine :))



Results: Luke and Luke



Then, with siblings prompting him along: Luke 1 and Luke 2



And, after a good look: Luke 1 Alvin ("the skinny one") and Luke 2 Theodore ("the fat one")





I am just truly excited she still wants dolls for Christmas!





Another football lover in our family already! And for some reason (we call the Sorensen family) he shouts BYU at random times!



Christmas pj's from Grandma and Grandpa!

And Conner with his DS - the reason I have no individual shot of him. He said I could have asked for a picture, oops.



And, my great Christmas gift - a new bathroom! The first to enjoy - the kids, of course!! Jason roped off part of our bedroom for over a month and had our old bathroom gutted. He designed and decorated the entire thing without letting me look. Knowing what a great designer he is I had no desire to peek. I was not one bit nervous that I would have to put on a smile while looking at something atrocious that I knew I would have to live with. And, living up to his rep - it is gorgeous (and accented with my favorite blue). Love you, jas!

5 comments:

Jami said...

So fun. Guess it should be no surprise that we couldn't pull off a get together before Christmas. Maybe this month :).

The bathroom looks amazing. I want to see MORE pictures of it!

Mary said...

Ahhh, dads always build the best snowmen . . . although your indoor ones were pretty cute too!

And who taught that kid to yell BYU? I don't know who it was, but I like them!

I'm jealous of your bathroom. The waterfall is way cool. You'll never have it to yourself though, now that you've let the kids have a taste! Nice job Jason!

gotta go girl said...

Your kids are so cute and photogenic. My fave was the indoor snowman! Darling! I wish Hannah would play with dolls. She got one for Christmas and just glanced at it with a snide look.....it went back to Santa's workshop.

Kelli said...

First, I love the indoor snowman. He's pretty darn cute!

Second, I'm not at all surprised about your gorgeous new bathroom. It looks beautiful, just like the rest of your house. Nice waterfall too! Good job on that, Jason! Our house next???

Third, you are a much better mother than me to allow not one but two hamsters in your house. I just can't do animals! You two are such great parents!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Cannot wait to see that bathroom! I am also not surprised at the awesomeness of it! Such vision you two have AND the motivation behind it to get it done!
Gosh, your kids are darling! Anika's bed turned out super cute! Yeah, who would have thought my 8 and 10 year olds would play with dolls still...I love it too!!