Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What blog?


I don't know if there will ever be a "back to normal", but our little angel is here and what a blessing she is. We were a little nervous that we might have a high maintenace baby on our hands when all she wanted was to be held for the first few weeks or she would let you know what developed lungs she had. . . Greta has now leveled out and decided that she will be a patient #5, ready to smile at anyone who will look at her! Now if I can figure how to manage it all . . . advice welcome here.

Random info: For those of you who know Jason well - he just bought a fire truck (a real one). More to come on that . . .

5 comments:

Mary said...

Your family picture is great!

And about that Jason . . . is he going to put the firetruck in the basement??

Jami said...

Yeah! A post!! Keep 'em coming. I mean in all that "spare time" you have!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Gosh, she's cute!! Glad you're back and I really CANNOT wait to see this fire truck he told us about! The adventure never stops does it?!

SJ said...

cute! cute! cute!...when you figure it out clue me in.

The Jensen 6 said...

I'd been waiting for so long for a post from you that I slacked off watching for one and now I'm just seeing it a month later! Greta is so sweet! Love the name and the photo! I'm very jealous. My kids are asking me to adopt a girl if I'm not going to have one already...Hopefully I'll be couragious enough to brave it sometime soon!