Monday, June 15, 2009

"Current Condition"

I really did think just about everyone knew. But Sunday told me a different story when 2 ladies in my ward asked the question, both assuring me theya had confirmed their suspicions with others first. So, yes I am expecting - not purely gaining weight. This is baby #5, for those who are counting. I have had several responses, including "You are crazy!" Am I? Maybe. But thrilled also.
A couple of weeks ago I could stand it no longer, I really wanted to know the gender of this baby. So after Conner's lacrosse game was cut short I convinced Jason to call Fetal Photo at the mall. I had seen the place often, but never ventured in. We were able to slip in just before they closed, with all 4 kids in tow. Jason asked if they could come watch. Could they ever, the studio had theatre seating with a big screen ! We saw the darling profile and then this . . .


Anika, Lucas and I were all teary at this point! A SISTER!! And yes, we did then shop for baby girl clothes. We are excited for this little bundle to come in November!

14 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Wes and Lindsay said...

Oh that is so exciting! I'm so glad Anika is finally getting her sister. Congrats you guys!

One Sassy Mama said...

Yay!

Renzello said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. This sure is a lucky little girl to come to such great parents!! Love ya!

Jenn said...

I asked Jason on Sunday and he told me about the girl - I am so happy for you guys, Anika gets a sister, yay! I know what you mean by people asking if you are crazy...babies are the best though. By the way, you look great!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Gosh, I'm so excited for your girl! I pass by those darling baby girl clothes that are everywhere and I think, "Tiff gets to buy these!" So bring on the drama, the dress-up, the giggles, the pink, the dolls...you are getting another Princess!

Boycefam said...

Hey Tiff, it's Darcy. You have the cutest famiy and I miss you guys. Congrats on the new little one on the way! Hope to see you at the family reunion!

Boycefam said...

By the way, it's funny because when I read your previous post I wondered what your "current condition" was! Glad to know it's something fabulous!

The Jensen 6 said...

That's awesome! I'm excited for you guys! Tyler and I are currently in the throes of trying to decide if the time for number 5 is now or next year, but I really want a number 5 so I'm kind of jealous! =) And how fun to get another girl!

Kelli said...

Hey guys! Congratulations!! I am SO jealous right now! And how is the new (well not new anymore) calling going? Primary pres, right? We really need to catch up!

Maren said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! I think it is WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Yea for little girls! :)

Kimberli K said...

Nice, glad I'm not the only one! I did finally spend 2 days getting pics posted, so I feel a bit accomplished right now! So excited for you guys...it's soo close! Can't wait til she's here, good luck and we'll wait for the update when she comes! kimberli

Steve and Janette said...

Hey Tiff

So glad to catch up with you too!! I just want to see you guys live now!! PA is to far away sometimes!! I want to see that little girl!! We got your announcement in the mail! So cute!!!