Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8's Tag

Tagged by Kelli

8 TV shows I like to watch.....
(This might show my true character)

1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. Without a Trace
4. Signing Time
5. Bones
6.
7.
8.

8 favorite restraunts. . .
(This is the only one I didn't have a hard time with)

1. Epic
2. Stoneground
3. Ginza
4. Goodwood
5. Olive Garden
6. Melting Pot
7. Biaggi's
8. Rumbi
9. Some back woods, crab cracking place the Barton's took us to!

8 things I did yesterday...

1. Took my kids to the Scarecrow Festival
2. Started laundry
3. Went to my favorite class at the gym (Strike!)
4. Drove the girls to dance
5. Made dinner
6. Went to the store at 8 pm to buy a cake for my 2 year old's birthday, it was yesterday! (lame mom, he had to ask for it)
7. Picked out pumpkins
8. Crashed early - I was tired!

8 things I'm looking forward to...

1. Our house exterior to be finished
2. My boys bedrooms put back together
3. Seeing my new nephew
4. Going to Thriller with girlfriends
5. Seeing Wicked in the spring
6. Seeing Coldplay next month
7. My son and his friend's haunted house
8. Conner's last football game

8 things on my wish list...

1. My house done (There is a theme here. I might blog it someday)
2. Our yard finished (We are almost there! Thanks to my talented and handsome husband, who is not sitting here watching me.:))
3. Find great jeans that fit my waist and thighs
4. Jason to be able to breath long enough to kiss
5. Garage that is bigger than my car
6. Bosch mixer and wheat grinder
7. My friend, Christina, to have a baby
8. My children to always be happy and good


8 people I tag.....

Carlee, Jami, Candace and anyone else who actually finds their way to my obscure blog.

2 comments:

Renzello said...

Tiffany!! I am so glad you started a blog. I miss you guys so much!!! I loved seeing the pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are!!!! Love Ya!
Liz

Kelli said...

I plead innocence on the backwoods crab breaking place! YUCK!! That one is all Bri's fault. What was he thinking??? What a funny memory though! We really need to make it up to you....