Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SGTRI

A great weekend in St. George which didn't actually include the St. George Triathlon, for me anyway! I opted out of the triathlon due to my current condition :). I knew it would be difficult for me to be at the race and not participating - but really, I was a little ridiculous. After overcoming that little jealousy issue the weekend was perfect. Great ladies, good food, relaxing time at the pool, bike rides in the morning and just a little shopping. Pretty incredible to pull off - 8 ladies for 3 days, leaving a total of 26 children at home helping their dads get together great plans for our Mother's Day return!! (And in the end I slipped in and ran the 3rd leg of the race)


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Ok - What current condition???

gotta go girl said...

There is nothing like a girls trip! And congrats on your "current condition". I am excited for you!

Elder and Sister Hale said...

Go Tiff!! It takes a great friend to sit and just cheer from the sidelines! I'm glad you "slipped in", sounds like a blast!